StreSERT is a professional services organization that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of warehouse assistant job at Stresert Services Limited.
Warehouse Assistant Job at Stresert Services Limited
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: OND – BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs Opportunities here
The hired candidate will be in charge of managing finish goods product in the warehouse.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reliably pull and process orders, logging items as required
- Accurately restock incoming items, logging items as required
- Check all incoming and outgoing orders for accuracy
- File requests for necessary items when stock is low
- Demonstrate commitment to all safety standards at all times
- Perform inventory control checks
- Work cooperatively with team members and supervisors
- Use equipment properly and maintain it as needed
- Keep the warehouse clean and organized
- Report any order discrepancies or issues to management ASAP
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Qualification –minimum of OND
- Warehouse work experience is a plus
- Basic computer skills for maintaining inventory logs and databases
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- OND in any social science course with a well grounded knowledge of the computer (Excel, MsWord) and an additional knowledge of logistics.
- OND in any social science course with a well grounded knowledge of the computer (Excel , MsWord) and an additional knowledge of logistics.
- Preferably Male.
- Monthly Take Home– N70,000 – N100,000
Method of Application | How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.
Deadline: January 15, 2024