McCall Macbain Scholarship
The McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarship 2023/2024 will be present to 30 full scholarship and 80 entrance scholarship for September 2023 admission to Master’s or professional studies at McGill.
International students who wish to sign up for a degree program at the university are welcome to apply.
The Scholarships is a fully funded scholarship that will empower extraordinary students to seek after a subsidized Master’s or professional degree combined with a comprehensive advancement program.
This post is to guild interested and qualified applicants who seek to study at the McGill University in Canada through McCall MacBain Scholarship program should read the requirements and see how to Apply for the scholarship.
About McGill University McCall Macbain Scholarship
The McCall MacBain Scholarship is a full graduate scholarship that provides students with the mentorship, interdisciplinary learning, and global community they need to accelerate their impact on the world.
The MacBain Scholarships at McGill is situated on land which has long served as a site of meeting and exchange amongst Indigenous peoples, including the Haudenosaunee and Anishinabeg nations. Via Their official website
Scholarship Sponsor(s): McGill University, Canada
Institution: McGill University
Scholarships Worth: Full scholarship with living stipend of $2,000 per month
Number of Award: 60 full scholarships + 60 tuition waivers
Study Level: Masters and Professional programs
Nationality: National & International Students
McGill University McCall Macbain Scholarship | DETAILS
McCall MacBain Scholarship at McGill are Canada’s most memorable, complete, leadership driven scholarship for Master’s and professional degree students.
The McCall MacBain Scholarship will give students the mentorship, interdisciplinary learning, and worldwide community they need to speed up their impact to the world.
To be considered for the McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarship 2023/2024 (full and half scholarship), applicants should meet the program qualification requirements listed as follows;
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- Applicants must have a bachelor certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must have an high school certificate.
- You have Canadian citizenship, permanent residency, or refugee status in Canada
- You have a bachelor’s degree, or are on track to graduate before August 2024.
- Applicants may not hold any other scholarship at the same time.
- Applicants are to meet the English Language requirement of the University.
- Applicants must earned their first bachelor’s degree in the last five years (January 2018 or later)
- Applicants must earned their first bachelor’s degree more than five years ago, and are 30 years or younger in 2023
- Every year, up to 20 full scholarships will be offered across Canada.
- Close to 60 other awards of $5,000 or $10,000 each
Application Procedures – How to Apply
Qualified and Interested applicants who are ready to join the first global program of McCall MacBain Scholarship Up to 30 full scholarships and 80 entrance awards for September 2023 admission to master’s or professional studies at McGill University in Canada.
Application Deadlines for McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarship 2024 Admission
For Canada and United States
Students and graduates of universities in Canada and the United States, as well as Canadians abroad, should apply by: September 27, 2023.
For International Students
Students and graduates of universities located in other countries should apply by: August 24, 2023.
Application Deadline: Interested Applicants should visit their Official Website for Further Details about the scholarship program.