Shanghai Government Scholarship 2022 for International Students
The Shanghai Municipal Government Scholarship was established in 2006 with the aims to enhance the development of international student education in Shanghai and encourage more and more outstanding international students and scholars to universities in Shanghai.
The Shanghai Government Scholarship is part of the Social Responsibilities of the government to fund fees for International Students in China. Get the best of Undergraduate, Masters, Ph.D. Education and other vital information.
What You Need To Know About The Shanghai Government Scholarship:
The programme is divided into categories A and B. A-type scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship to include tuition, accommodation, living expenses and comprehensive medical insurance during the scholarship period while the B-type scholarship is a partial scholarship that will cover tuition and comprehensive medical insurance.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Shanghai Government
Scholarship to be taken at: Shanghai
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Study Level: Undergraduate, Masters and PhD
Nationality: International students
Shanghai Government Scholarship 2022-2023 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the this scholarship, applicants are required to meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a non-Chinese citizen in good health.
- Age and education background:
- Applicant applying for undergraduate programs, should obtain a high school degree or above and be no more than 25 years old; for master’s programs, applicant should have a bachelor degree or above and be no more than 35 years old; for PhD programs, applicant should have a master’s degree or above with academic research ability, and be no more than 40 years old.
- Applicant applying for the pre-college program should obtain a high school degree under the age of 23 years old, with a letter of pre-admission of undergraduate program from a Shanghai university.
- Outstanding in academic performance.
- Language proficiency:
- Generally, applicant should achieve Chinese level of HSK4 and meet the language requirements of the applied university and program.
- Meeting entry requirements of the applied university and program.
- Applicant that has received any other scholarships offered by Chinese government or organizations is not entitled to apply SGS.
How-to-Apply: Applications interested for Shanghai Government Scholarship are to apply online via their official Website CLICK HERE TO APPLY and complete the application while ensuring that they attach the necessary supporting documents within the application window.
Application Timeline: February to April.
-- ADVERTISEMENTS --