Best Valentine’s Day Wishes, Best Valentine’s Day Message
Valentine’s Day is around the corner, and we all want to send Romantic Messages to our loved ones, GbExtra have compiled some Best Valentine’s Day Wishes For Girlfriend, Valentine’s Day Wishes for Boyfriend, Valentine’s Day Wishes For Husband and Wife, Friends, Family and for Kids.
For those who are still finding it hard to put out their best expression or If you’re not sure what to write in a Valentine’s Day card, start by reflecting on why this individual is important to you, says Smith.
Think about; How you feel about them, What do you most appreciate about your friendship? Why are they one of your favorite people? For a little inspiration, check out the sweet sentiments and romantic quotes below.
Valentine’s Day Messages for Boyfriends
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most special person in my life.
- I love you more than pizza.
- Here’s to being my emergency contact someday.
- You’re my everything. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking about you.” —Virginia Woolf
- Are you a banana? Because I find you a-peel-ing.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, handsome.
- You’re the only person I send heart eye emojis to.
- Valentine, you take my breath away, every single day.
- It’s just one day in the year, but you should know that I love you every day and every moment. Take my love on this beautiful occasion!
- The more time we spend together, the more we fall in love with each other. Happy Valentine’s!
Valentine’s Day Messages for Girlfriends
- Know why I have a library card? Because I’m checkin’ you out.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most beautiful woman I know.
- “Love is friendship that has caught on fire.” —Ann Landers
- I love you, and I love us.
- You take my breath away. Always.
- You’re the Pam to my Jim.
- Every love song is about you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most important woman in my life.
- I never liked Valentine’s Day, and then I met you and I understood what it was all about.
Valentine’s Day Messages for Husbands
- Thank you for bringing so much love, joy, and adventure into my life. I love you.
- You still make me laugh. You still give me butterflies. And I’m still falling for you every single day. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I’m so lucky to be in love with my best friend.
- Through all the seasons, through all of time… I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- “Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction.” —Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- This will definitely be a kids-in-bed-early kind of night. XOXOXO
- When we met, I knew I wanted to spend every single Valentine’s Day with you. You’re my rock and I don’t know what I’d do without you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- To my hubby on this Valentine’s Day, I’m yours forever.
- To another Valentine’s Day spent with the love of my life, and to many more.
Valentine’s Day Messages for Wives
- I love you more than you’ll ever know. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I would choose you again and again. Happy Valentine’s Day to the woman of my dreams.
- You’re the reason I am who I am today. Thank you for everything you do for our family. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!
- You are my best friend, my partner, and my soulmate. I love you.
- Thanks for being you and for being mine.
- What would I do without you by my side? Happy Valentine’s Day to the love of my life.
- To the most amazing woman who I am lucky enough to call my wife, Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Every day I wake up next to you feels like Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s Day Messages for Friends
- You’re my best friend and my partner in crime. Thank you so much for being you.
- I love you, friend, and there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Here’s to a Valentine’s Day filled with good wine, good food and especially good friends like you.
- Thank you for standing by my side through thick and thin, my forever friend.
- I can’t think of anyone to whom I’d rather be toasting on Valentine’s Day than a friend like you. I love you; Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Wishing you a beautiful day filled with all the love and happiness you deserve.
- To my best friend this Valentine’s Day, I couldn’t ask for someone who loves and supports me more than you do.
Valentine’s Day Messages for Kids
- Happy Valentine’s Day to a sweet daughter/son! I love you so much.
- Sending you a big Valentine’s Day hug.
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Remember not to eat too much candy—you’re sweet enough already.
- Hope your day is filled with fun and your mouth is filled with chocolate!
- You make me laugh and smile every day. I love you!
- Hope your day is filled with chocolate, sweet treats, and so much love.
- Wishing a special Valentine’s Day to a very special kid!
Valentine’s Day Romantic Movie Quotes
- “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.” — Arwen in The Lord of the Rings
- “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” — Harry in When Harry Met Sally
- “To me, you are perfect.” — Mark in Love Actually
- “I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you.” — Baby in Dirty Dancing
- “I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.” — Noah in The Notebook
- “I’ve come here with no expectations, only to profess now that I am at liberty to do so, that my heart is, and always will be, yours.” — Edward in Sense and Sensibility
- “I am in love with you. I know that love is just a shout into the void and that oblivion is inevitable. And that we’re all doomed and that one day all of our labors will be returned to dust. And I know the sun will swallow the only Earth we will ever have. And I am in love with you.” — Gus in The Fault in Our Stars
- “I think I’d miss you even if we’d never met.” — Nick in The Wedding Date
- “You have bewitched me, body and soul. I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.” — Mr. Darcy in Pride & Prejudice
Valentine’s Day Quotes About Love
- “When first we fall in love, we feel that we know all there is to know about life, and perhaps we are right.”— Mignon McLaughlin
- “Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” — Franklin P. Jones
- “Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. Everything is, everything exists, only because I love.” — Leo Tolstoy
- “It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous, that you realize just how much you love them.” — Agatha Christie
- “Much love much trial, but what an utter desert is life without love.” — Charles Darwin
- “I don’t want to live—I want to love first, and live incidentally.” — Zelda Fitzgerald
- “Love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction” — Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- “Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps most fatal to true happiness.” —Bertrand Russell
- “Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new.” — Ursula K. Le Guin
- “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” — Paulo Coelho
Thanks for reading, please kindly share and drop your comment in the comment section, Happy Valentine’s Day.