Apply For Paystack Recruitment
Paystack is a technology company solving payments problems for ambitious businesses. Paystack’s mission is to help merchants in Africa get paid by anyone, anywhere in the world.
Over 9,000 of some of the best businesses in Nigeria use Paystack’s modern payments gateway, including MTN, Taxify, Domino’s Pizza, Smile Communications, Opera, God is Good Motors, Axa Mansard Insurance, and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Product Manager
- As Senior Product Manager at Paystack, you’ll be helping us solve one of our key areas for success:
- How do we make it absurdly easy to start and scale a business in Africa?
- How do we dramatically increase the volume of intra-Africa trade?
- What new business models can payments technology make possible in Africa?
- How do we make payments and payments operations as seamless as possible to help our merchants focus on business growth?
- You will collaborate with highly talented Product Designers, Engineers, Data Analysts and other Product Managers who have a track record of successfully building large-scale products that are adding value to millions of users around the world.
- The role is remote and can be located in timezones +/- 3 hours from West Africa Time (WAT).
- We have multiple openings on our Product team and based on your experience and interests, will explore the best fit.
Who are we are looking for? Someone who:
- Is excited about genuinely understanding the problem space and who loves experimenting with the best solutions for users.
- Has strong opinions, loosely held. Uses qualitative and quantitative data to align on, and iterate on, production direction.
- Prioritizes and drives the successful execution of complex, cross-functional initiatives with no supervision.
- Has excellent data analysis skills and technical aptitude to understand the complexities of our payments systems and collaborate effectively with our engineering-led organization.
- Consistently delivers high quality, useful, and well designed products.
- Who can lead by example and set new standards for communication, collaboration and product delivery practices.
- Will do what it takes to make your product and team successful, without ego.
- Communicate clearly with empathy, from high-level strategy to delivery details.
- Develops relevant business competency, expertise and relationships with market influences, and can identify obvious and non-obvious opportunities.
- Drives discovery in complex and open-ended problem spaces and translates learnings into creative solutions and iterative product roadmap.
- 5yrs+ in product development, with years of experience specifically in product management
- Experience building elegant user-facing products at scale within digital commerce or financial services
- Mentored product managers, engineers, and designers in how to work together to build great product.
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Full medical coverage
- MacBook Pro
- Smart, kind colleagues who’re invested in your growth.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: CLICK HERE TO APPLY