How to check JAMB result. Are you looking for an easy way on How to check for JAMB result or print your JAMB UTME results, then it is much easier now that you are on this page.
Knowing your JAMB examination performances is the first step to know if you legible for an admission into the higher institution of learning.
On this article, GbExtra has compiled simple steps in which candidates can follow to access their performances on the official Jamb result portal.
Before we proceed to the steps, it is important to note that the USSD code earlier made available for candidates to check their results is no longer in use as it faces some challenges.
The guide on this page is based on JAMB directive that candidates check their results on the Jamb result checker portal 2022.
JAMB UTME Result Portal | Steps on How to check for JAMB result
To check your results, proceed with the following simple steps;
- First, go to JAMB Official Website Portal
- Next, locate and click on ‘E-facility’ on the menu bar
- On the page that shows up, click on the ‘UTME 2021 Main Results Notification Slip’ button
- On the next page, enter your ‘Reg Number’ or ‘GSM Number’ on the space provided
- Then Click on ‘ Check My Result’ to complete the steps
- And wow…, your result should now be displayed on the screen for you.
JAMB UTME Result Portal | Printing Original Jamb Result
After checking your jamb result, you may also want to get it printed for the purpose of admission or as a reference document. You will also follow the steps below to print your Jamb result.
- Log on the jamb portal e-facility via CLICK HERE
- Check for ‘Post Registration’ E-facility menu and click on “Print Result Slip”
- Earlier candidates were able to access JAMB Result Checker via SMS by sending UTMERESULT to 55019 through the GSM number used to obtain profile code.
- However, this USSD method is currently suspended due to a few issues the method is encountering.
We will be updating this page with latest developments on how to check your Jamb Result.